Thursday, November 11, 2010

No sleep...

I'm like a kid at Christmas...Last night I was so excited about the could-bes that I hardly slept.  My brain was constantly turning with thoughts about parts I need, things I should do, future plans, etc.  Yeah, I admit, there's a lot of gray-fuzziness in these thoughts, but I'm feeling better and better about this.  I'm confident there will be some positive outcome.

I went to a movie with fellow G.A.S and Clam member Shannon tonight.  We talked for a while about scooters, which isnormal for us really.  She's interested in helping me poke around in the lammy.  It's good to have another set of eyes, even if neither of us are really sure what we're looking at.  I figured I would offer her the opportunity to make a mess of things with me so that we can both benefit from the potential learning opportunity.

Right now I'm printing the parts book.  I was going to do it last night but was too tired.  Tomorrow I'm going to pull the battery in the P200E, move the GTS out of the garage, possibly move the P200E out of the garage, and leave some space for me to move around the lammy.  Then I plan on starting a list of things I definitely need, might need, probably don't need, etc.

In other scooter related news, G.A.S is starting to form into a proper club.  We're going to start meeting at the local scooter spot, Top Gear + Luzzara, on Wednesdays.  This will go all year round.  In the winter I figure we can talk about good riding routes, plan some trips, talk about projects, etc...  and in the summer we can test the riding routes, go on some trips, and ride the projects.    Logical, no?

I'm gonna be sifting through some eBay, Kijiji and Scoot.net stuff now.  It's like an easter egg hunt everyday.  Win.

Next Step:  Make an inventory of what I need and start searching.

Damage So Far:  $1000 + Paper and Ink I stole from my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment