Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lambretta Club USA

I paid for my membership!  Yay!  Lots of the online stores offer discounts to members AAAAAND I get a patch.

I also contacted the guy about the headset bottom, so far we're still in communication at least, so maybe it will work out.  If not, apparently I can get the headset I have fixed anyways, so options are open at this point.

That's all.   :)

Next Step(s):  Gonna wait for my membership application to come through and then start ordering some books and parts and dealies and whatnot.  Shannon may come over this weekend to help me pick through things a bit too.  Sweet.

The Damage So Far: The Damage So Far:  $1000 (the actual scooter), $200 (Legshield), $100 (Front fender), $40ish (LCUSA membership), Stolen paper and ink.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still free later Sunday afternoon if you want me to swing by and pick at the Lammy. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete