Thursday, November 11, 2010

Keener!

I got an email from Daaren at Benzina this morning.  (Hope he doesn't mind me linking his shop to this mess of a project XD).  He might have some body parts for me, which would be super.  I might be going to Calgary on Sunday anyways, so it kind of seems like it's falling into place for me on purpose (thanks universe!).

I also decided for $30, I would be silly NOT to join the Lambretta Club USA.  I get a patch...who can say no to patches?  I just feel like you can never have enough access to useful information and silly opinions of others. ..and we all know you'll get both online.

It's kind of chilly outside, so I did my horses feet this morning, arranged the scooters for the winter (P200 and Lammy have a spot in the garage, GTS has been put in the tack shed until spring).  Later on I will probably go out and start my inventory.

Also, the Lammy has decided to leak A LOT of oil on the floor.  I think it's marking it's territory because it knows it's home now.  :)


Next Step:  Find out what Daaren has for me in Calgary, continue with inventory.

Damage So Far: $1000 + paper and ink I stole from my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment