Sunday, December 5, 2010

Not a lot goin' on.

So the blog has been dead, I know...  Not a lot has really been going on with the lammy, though.  I'm still searching high and low for a horncast.  There seem to be some half decent repros out there, but of course I would much prefer something original.  There is still the one in Italy on eBay, but I'm just not sure it's worth what the final price with shipping would be.

I did get my headset bottom from the gent in Oregon.  It looks really good...  it doesn't *quite* match up with the top perfectly...I'm not sure how big a deal that's going to be.  I seem to remember this being a common theme, though.  I like to keep faith that everything will work out somehow eventually.  :D

The people on the LCUSA forums are super friendly though, so that's a plus.

Nothing much else goin' on...

No comments:

Post a Comment